Experienced. Trusted. Compassionate.

Free Vaccine Claim Representation in Tiffin, OH

**The information contained on this page is for informational purposes only and cannot be considered legal advice.**

Bring Your Vaccine Claim to Attorney Kevin Mack at No Charge

If you or your children receive a vaccination, immunization, or shot and receive an adverse effect, including reactions, complications, or death, call Attorney Kevin Mack, in Tiffin, OH, for free representation. These complications happen so frequently that Congress created the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), which not only compensates those injured by certain types of vaccines, but also covers the attorney’s fee.

If you or a loved one has suffered after a vaccine, immunization, or other shot, call Attorney Kevin Mack for a free consultation on whether you have a claim for free representation. Contact us online or call The Law Office of Kevin Mack, LLC, at (419) 455-9508.

Learn About the Child Vaccine Injury Act and VICP

Childhood Vaccine Injury Act

The Childhood Vaccine Injury Act went into effect on October 1, 1988. The result of this act brought about the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP). The VICP is a federal program created to compensate those injured by immunizations. The VICP is an alternative to regular litigation, using a “no-fault” method. This means that blame is not assigned; all that must be determined is whether or not an injury has occurred due to immunizations.

Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP)

The VICP has a trust fund that is funded by an excise tax placed on all disease-preventing immunizations. The trust fund even pays the attorney fees for your case’s litigation. We do not charge our clients anything for vaccine related claims.

FAQs About Vaccine Claims and Immunization Injuries

Which immunizations does the Childhood Vaccine Injury Act cover?

The Act covers any immunization recommended by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. This includes influenza and all shots required to enter school.

Does the compensation program only cover children?

No. Adults injured by immunizations are also entitled to compensation if injured. The parent of a child will pursue the case on behalf of their child.

Does my attorney have to come from my state?

No. The Federal Court of Claims is the court that hears immunization cases. This firm can represent individuals all over the country. The knowledge of the VICP is limited and many doctors have no familiarity with the Act. It may be difficult to find an attorney in your location. The case is handled through electronic filing and most hearings take place by phone. Many states may not even have an attorney who can litigate a vaccine case.

Why should I choose The Law Office of Kevin Mack to represent me?

Our staff takes vaccine cases personally. Our lead paralegal in vaccine cases suffered due to a vaccine injury and her daughter suffered injuries after receiving routine immunizations. We have been where you are and dedicate ourselves to resolve your case as efficiently as possible.